A ghastly good time for the entire family!
Fright Night Family Sleepover – CANCELLED
Friday, October 18
Looking for a night of Halloween-themed family fun? Check out Spooky Science Nights aboard the Screamship Mather.
Guaranteed to make your hair stand on end…literally! It’s a deliciously gross, ghastly good time for all young witches, wizards, monsters and the whole family.
- Explore the Science Center after dark and find out what goes bump in the night!
- Spend the night among your favorite exhibits
- Dissect an owl pellet
- Have fun with a Halloween-themed egg drop
- Play with slime and oozing pumpkins in the Mad Scientist lab
- Watch the OMNIMAX movie, Dinosaurs Alive!
- Enjoy free general admission the next day
- Don't forget your sleeping bag!
Perfect for families with kids ages 6-12. Includes a late-night snack, complimentary parking and a light breakfast the next day.
$40 per person ($35 members).
(Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5:30 pm)